Our Privacy Statement
* This policy covers how SRA treats personal information that we collect from order or catalog requests.
* Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable (such as your name, address, email address, or phone number), and that is not otherwise publicly available.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
* When using certain areas of this site (checkout, contact forms) information is requested of the user. A user must provide contact information (such as name, email address, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date) This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customer’s orders. If we have trouble processing an order, the information is used to contact the user. Except for necessary communication with the user's bank or credit card company regarding payment, this information is not shared or sold to any third party for any reason.
* SRA may employ cookies on out site to collect information about the visitors. Such cookies are in no way linked to any personal information about the user. This information is may be used for the sole purpose of improving the quality of our web site and is not shared with any third party.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
* SRA does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies.
* SRA may update this policy at any time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in
your SRA account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
* If you have questions or suggestions, please complete a contact form or you can contact us at the address below:
SRA Soldering Products
56 Leonard St., Suite #2,