Bath Alarm 3500
The BathAlarm is an ampere/time counter with an audible alarm or a relay output that can be set to activate at a specific count.
It is typically used to control plating thickness by warning the operator, or turning off the rectifier.
Signaling the time for chemical replenishment is another application. The instrument is very easy for the plating line worker because the set-up parameters are selected separately in a PC program and downloaded to the instrument by a USB cable. Once this is done, the worker just pushes the start button.
1. Can be set up for any size rectifier and shunt value
2. Total count can be re-set only by supervisor
3. Read in amp hour or amp minutes. Set decimal point from X10 to 0.01
4. Count up to set point or down from set point.
5. Audible Alarm (93dB) enabled by supervisor. Re-set by operator.
6. Display can be programmed to flash before, at or after the alarm set point.
7. Optional relays can be ordered with plug receptacles for external functions.
8. USB plug for connection to computer (USB cable not included)9. Wall adaptor for power.
Applications: Bath Maintenance Alarm.
Using the alarm set, operators can perform bath maintenance at programmed intervals. Plate to Precise Thickness. The alarm will alert the operator at the amp hour countthat produces the desired thickness. Provide Permanent History of Bath.
The total count provides a history of the bath whichcan only be reset by the supervisor. Optional Relays for External Functions.
Two optional relays can be ordered for external usesuch as shutting down a rectifier.