MG Chemicals 4900-112G SAC305, 96.3% Tin, 0.7% Copper, 3% Silver, No Clean Lead Free Solder, 0.032" Diameter, 1/4 Lb. Spool
M.G. Chemicals no clean Lead-Free Solder was designed with Sn/Ag/Cu (Tin/Silver/Copper) alloys as a lead-free alternative for the standard Tin and Lead solder.
These alloys conform to the impurity requirements of J-Std-006 and RoHS.
Use this solder anywhere you would use normal solder.
Features / Benefits
Lead free Complies with RoHS Exceeds the impurity requirements of J-Std-006
No Clean flux
21 Gauge, 0.032" diameters
Hard non-conductive residues
1 lb of lead free solder has 27% more length than leaded solder Flux Percentage:
M.G. Chemicals Lead Free Solder utilizes a state-of-the-art automatic wire extrusion and wire drawing machines to manufacture consistent solder.
The introduction of flux core in the wire extrusion process involves constant monitoring of flux percentage to ensure minimal flux voids and irregular wire.
Typical flux percentage for our Lead Free Solder is 2.0-4.0%.
Flux Core: A unique flux system was specifically used for high temperature lead free alloys.
It provides the fluxing activity levels that promote fast wetting action and maximum wetting spread. Utilizing synthetically refined resin and very effective activator that wets and spreads like an RA type.
This special activator exhibits virtually no spattering.
Activator conforms to J-STD-004, REL0.Cleaning Flux core is a no clean formulation therefore the residues do not need to be removed for typical applications.
- This Item: MG Chemicals 4900-112G SAC305, 96.3% Tin, 0.7% Copper, 3% Silver, No Clean Lead Free Solder, 0.032" Diameter, 1/4 Lb. Spool $22.95
- Lead Free No-Clean Flux Core Silver Solder, SAC305 .031-Inch , 2 Ounce Spool $10.95
- Lead Free No-Clean Flux Core Silver Solder, SAC305 .031-Inch , 4 Ounce Spool $16.99
- Flux #71 Flux High Activity for Stainless Steel - 4 Oz $11.99
- Flux #71 Flux High Activity for Stainless Steel - Pint $19.99
- Total price