SRA TruPower #35 Circuit Board Ultrasonic Cleaning Solution - 1 Quart
This ultrasonic cleaning solution has been specifically designed to clean electronic boards and assemblies by safely removing dust, dirt, flux, and other contaminants from sealed electronics
1 - A special made ultrasonic cleaning solution for electronic boards and assemblies.
2 - Always test prior to use on other applications.
3 - Removes dust, dirt, flux, and other contaminants from sealed electronics.
4 - The recommended dilution ratio for this solution is 5-25% typically used at 10%. It works best with de-ionized or similar water, try avoiding tap/faucet water.
5 - Optimal heating range is between 0°C and 25°C but is typically used at 20°C.
6 - Typical cleaning duration for this mixture is from 3-15 mins with a max cycle of 30 minutes.
7 - Rinse cleaned objects with an alcohol bath or wipes after use to remove excess water.
8 - This can be used by anyone who has a need for it. From hobbyists to high grade professionals.
- This Item: SRA TruPower #35 Circuit Board Ultrasonic Cleaning Solution - 1 Quart $21.00
- SRA TruPower® UC-20D-PRO Professional Ultrasonic Cleaner, 2L $149.99
- SRA TruPower® UC-32D-PRO Professional Ultrasonic Cleaner, 3.2L $229.99
- Rework Nozzle #1261 20x20mm QFP $9.24
- MG Chemicals 824-1L 99.9% Isopropyl Alcohol Liquid Cleaner, 945ML (1 US Quart), Clear $15.95
- Total price